Child support lawyer (Dade City, FL)

Do You Need a Child Support Lawyer in Dade City, FL?

If so, you can entrust your case to the knowledgeable child support attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our firm focuses exclusively on family law matters, and our child support lawyers proudly represent clients in Dade City, Florida, and surrounding areas.

Child Support vs. Child Visitation

If one parent stops paying child support, can the other parent keep them from seeing the child? Conversely, if one parent doesn’t comply with the time-sharing (visitation) schedule, can the other parent withhold child support?

The answer to both questions is no. Child support and visitation aren’t dependent on each other, and if you withhold payments or time with your child, a court could potentially hold you in contempt. If your child’s other parent isn’t following the child support or visitation order you have in place, be sure to reach out to a family law attorney who can help you take the steps needed to enforce the order.

Get the Legal Help You Need

A child support order can have a huge impact on your finances, so it’s critical that you have an experienced child support lawyer on your side. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and let us know that you’d like to speak to one of the child support attorneys on our team.

We’ll gladly schedule an initial consultation at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor so that we can learn about your case, provide you with our initial thoughts on strategy and potential outcomes, and answer your questions. We look forward to showing you why our child support lawyers have earned an excellent reputation in the Dade City, FL, community and beyond.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.