Assisting Separated Parents in the Tampa Bay Area With Child Custody Relocations

Child Custody Relocation New Port Richey FL

Moving 50 miles or more. If you or the other parent of a child move 50 miles or more from your residential address at the time of your last court order – or during a divorce action– changes to your parenting plan will need to be made. Relocating requires strict adherence to Florida’s laws to preserve your parental timesharing and rights.

If you agree to the relocation with the other parent. If you and your former spouse agree to the relocation, you can submit a relocation parenting plan to the court without a hearing. This is the simplest and easiest way to resolve a relocation case.

If you do not agree to the relocation. If the non-moving parent objects to the relocation, a hearing will be held before the court to determine if relocation is in the best interest of the child.

Relocation can disrupt and permanently change your life and that of your child. It is imperative that a qualified and capable attorney represent you when so much is at stake.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.