Child Support Lawyer New Port Richey FL

Child Support Lawyers Conveniently Located in New Port Richey, FL

Picture of a person putting a coin into a piggy bank next to stacks of coins.Are you looking for a child support lawyer based in New Port Richey, Florida? Your search can end with the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., one of the premier family law firms serving this area. In addition to child support cases, we regularly handle parental responsibility (custody) and time-sharing (visitation) matters.

When Does Child Support End?

In Florida, child support typically ends when the child turns 18, but there are certain exceptions to this rule. For example, if a child is scheduled to graduate from high school after they turn 18 (but before they turn 19), the court may extend child support until the time of their graduation. Or, if a child has special needs and is unable to support themselves, the judge could potentially order child support payments to continue indefinitely. A child support lawyer can explain how rules like these could potentially come into play in your specific situation.

Request a Consultation

If you’re considering filing for child support—or if you’ve already received child support papers from your child’s other parent—you may be feeling stressed and unsure of how to proceed. One of the best things you can do right now is meet with an experienced child support lawyer. An attorney can provide you with insight into the typical court process and offer recommendations specific to the facts of your case.

Luckily, if you’re in New Port Richey, FL, you won’t need to go far to attend one of these consultations. That’s because the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., operates its main office at 8138 Massachusetts Avenue (we also have a satellite location in Palm Harbor). Contact us today to schedule an appointment at a date and time of your choosing.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.