Collaborative Divorce New Port Richey FL

Representing Clients in Collaborative Divorces in New Port Richey, FL

Picture of a man handing his wedding ring to his ex-wife.The experienced family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A.—a trusted firm based in New Port Richey, Florida—are pleased to represent clients in collaborative divorces. The collaborative divorce approach differs from traditional litigation in that it requires the spouses to work together toward a mutually agreeable settlement. Under the right circumstances, collaborative divorce can ease stress and save considerable amounts of time and money.

Who Should Use Collaborative Divorce?

Despite the many benefits that collaborative divorce offers, it’s not right for everyone. For example, because this approach requires the divorcing spouses to work together, it may not produce successful results in highly contentious cases. If you don’t expect your spouse to take the process seriously, the two of you can’t agree on anything, or there are domestic violence concerns, then you may want to skip collaborative divorce and instead opt for traditional litigation, which we can also help you with.

Take the Next Step

Does collaborative divorce sound like the right choice for your situation? If so, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and ask to schedule an initial consultation. One of our skilled attorneys will speak with you about your goals for your divorce, tell you more about the differences between collaborative divorce and traditional litigation, and answer any questions you may have. Our main office is located in New Port Richey, FL, and we also operate a satellite office in Palm Harbor for our clients’ convenience.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.