Collaborative Divorce Palm Harbor FL

Representing Clients in Collaborative Divorces in Palm Harbor, FL

Picture of a couple signing divorce papers.If you’re facing the possibility of a divorce and you’re dreading the time, expense, and stress that you expect it to involve, there might be a better alternative available to you: a collaborative divorce. This innovative approach to getting a divorce requires the spouses to work together to reach a mutually agreeable settlement. By avoiding having to litigate their divorce in a courtroom setting, the spouses can save money and start their new lives more quickly.

Luckily, if you’re in Palm Harbor, Florida, or the surrounding area, you can turn to the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., for help with the collaborative divorce process. The family law attorneys at our firm are highly experienced with this approach to divorce. In fact, Ms. Jefferis has completed extensive training in collaborative law and holds membership with the Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group and the Next Generation Divorce Group. We’ll draw on this background to help you navigate the proceedings as quickly and easily as possible, always doing what’s necessary to protect your interests along the way.

Get the Information You Need

If you need advice on how to move forward with your divorce, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., to request a consultation. In addition to our main office in New Port Richey, we have a satellite office in Palm Harbor, FL, and we’d be happy to meet at whichever location is closest to your home or work. During your consultation, we’ll ask you about the specifics of your case, tell you more about the differences between collaborative divorce and traditional divorce, and help you determine which approach is better suited to your needs.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.