Divorce Attorney Odessa FL

Knowledgeable Divorce Attorneys Representing Clients in Odessa, FL

Picture of two gold wedding rings sitting on a gavel.Are you searching for the best divorce attorney in Odessa, Florida? You can’t go wrong partnering with the skilled team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’re a full-service family law firm, and in addition to divorce cases, our lawyers also handle prenuptial agreements, paternity suits, relative adoptions, and injunctions for protection (restraining orders).

How Can We Help You?

If this is your first time going through a divorce, you may be surprised by how complicated the process can be. Not only do you need to figure out how to split up your home and possessions, but you also have to determine whether you’re entitled to alimony (or if you could potentially be liable for these payments yourself). And if you and your spouse share children, there will be even more questions to contend with.

Fortunately, the divorce attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., are experienced with all aspects of divorce proceedings, and can capably assist you with:

  • The division of assets
  • Alimony (spousal support) calculations
  • Child support awards
  • Parental responsibility (custody) determinations
  • Time-sharing (visitation) schedules

Request a Consultation With a Divorce Lawyer

If you’d like to start reviewing your options with an experienced divorce attorney, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and ask to schedule a consultation. We have offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor—making us an ideal choice for residents of Odessa, FL—and our divorce lawyers would be happy to meet at whichever location is most convenient for you.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.