Divorce Lawyer Brooksville FL

Experienced Divorce Lawyers Assisting Clients in Brooksville, FL

Divorce Lawyer Brooksville FLResidents of Brooksville, Florida, can feel confident entrusting their family law matters to the divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We understand how difficult the divorce process can be, so we aim to take the burden off our clients’ shoulders and ease their stress levels. We take a creative problem-solving approach and do whatever we can to provide our clients with the best possible solutions for their needs.

If you’re concerned about how your divorce may impact you financially, you can rest easy knowing that our divorce lawyers have extensive experience with alimony awards and the division of assets. And if you have children, you can also trust us to handle child support awards, parental responsibility (custody) determinations, and time-sharing (visitation) schedules.

A Full-Service Family Law Firm

If you’re not involved with a divorce but require assistance with another type of family law matter, you can still turn to our firm. Although we devote a large portion of our practice to matrimonial actions, we also help clients:

  • Draft and review prenuptial agreements
  • Establish paternity
  • Arrange for adoptions by a relative
  • File injunctions for protection (restraining orders)

Schedule a Consultation

If you’d like to discuss your next steps with one of the divorce lawyers on our team, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., and ask to arrange an appointment. We regularly work with clients from Brooksville, FL, and we’d be happy to provide you with directions to whichever of our offices is most convenient for you. We look forward to meeting with you and helping you develop a strategy for your case.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.