Divorce Lawyer Dade City FL

The Divorce Lawyers of Choice in Dade City, FL

Divorce Lawyer Dade City FLDade City, Florida, residents who are in need of a divorce lawyer can rely on the professionals at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’re committed to providing exceptional representation by employing creative problem-solving techniques and always treating clients with the respect and compassion they deserve.

Comprehensive Service, Start to Finish

Before your divorce can be finalized, there are numerous issues that need to be addressed. And if you have children, this process will be even more involved. You can feel confident knowing that our divorce lawyers have experience:

  • Dividing assets
  • Arguing for and against alimony (spousal support) awards
  • Negotiating child support awards
  • Advocating for parental responsibility (custody)
  • Outlining time-sharing (visitation) schedules

Clients who are interested in minimizing the time and expense often associated with traditional divorce litigation may be interested in pursuing a collaborative divorce, which we can assist with. In addition to representing clients who are involved in a divorce, we also draft prenuptial agreements, fight for paternity rights, coordinate relative adoptions, and file injunctions for protection (restraining orders).

Get the Help You Need

At the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., we understand how difficult it can be to end a marriage, and our divorce lawyers will be here for you every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at a date and time that’s convenient for you—we’re open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.—and we’ll be happy to provide you with directions to our offices from Dade City, FL.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.