Divorce Lawyer New Port Richey FL

Caring & Compassionate Divorce Lawyers in New Port Richey, FL

Divorce Lawyer New Port Richey FLIf you’re looking for a divorce lawyer in New Port Richey, Florida, your search can end with the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We have extensive experience handling divorces for clients in this area, and we draw on our creative problem-solving skills to offer our clients solutions-oriented representation. Ms. Jefferis is trained in collaborative law and holds membership in the Next Generation Divorce Group as well as the Tampa Bay Collective Divorce Group, so we can help you navigate the collaborative divorce process, if that’s the right option for your needs.

Our Services

The divorce lawyers at our firm have the training and experience needed to assist clients with every aspect of the divorce process, including:

  • Dividing assets
  • Seeking or defending against alimony (spousal support) awards
  • Negotiating child support
  • Determining parental responsibility (custody)
  • Creating a time-sharing (visitation) schedule

As a full-service family law firm, we also represent clients in various other matters, including drafting prenuptial agreements, establishing paternity, arranging relative adoptions, and filing injunctions for protection (restraining orders).

Find Out More

Would you like to know more about the services that our divorce lawyers provide to clients in this area? If so, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., and ask to schedule a consultation. Our main office, which is located in New Port Richey, FL, is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we’d be happy to arrange an appointment at a date and time that fits into your schedule.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.