Divorce Lawyer Westchase FL

Divorce Lawyers Skillfully Serving Clients in Westchase, FL

Picture of a gavel and two wedding rings.If you’re going through a divorce, you can confidently entrust your case to the experienced divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’re one of the area’s top family law firms, and we proudly serve residents of the Westchase, Florida, community.

Assisting With Every Stage of the Divorce Process

When you hire our firm’s divorce lawyers to represent you in your case, you can expect that we’ll walk you through the entire process, start to finish. Our divorce attorneys can help you with:

  • Divorce papers – We can draft and file divorce papers on your behalf. Or, if your spouse has already filed their own papers, we can prepare a response to them.
  • Asset division – We can help you divide your marital assets, offering guidance on what you’re legally entitled to.
  • Alimony – Are you hoping to receive alimony from your spouse? Or are you worried about the possibility of them seeking an award from you? In either case, our divorce lawyers can advocate on your behalf.
  • Child support – If you and your spouse share children, we can help negotiate child support payments.
  • Custody – Are you interested in petitioning for parental responsibility (custody)? We can help you do so, and we can also work with your spouse’s attorney to create a time-sharing (visitation) schedule.

Request an Initial Consultation

If you’d like to discuss your case with one of the divorce lawyers on our team, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. With offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor, we’re a convenient choice for residents of Westchase, FL, and nearby areas.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.