Divorce Papers Dade City FL

The Team to Choose When You Need Divorce Papers in Dade City, FL

Picture of a woman signing a stack of papers, with two gold rings sitting on the corner of them.Has your marriage reached a breaking point? Before you file and serve divorce papers—or respond to papers that you received from your spouse—you’ll want to enlist the help of an experienced family law attorney. Luckily, if you’re in Dade City, Florida, or a nearby area, you can get the assistance you need from the team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A.

Why Should You Hire an Attorney?

With so many legal templates available online, you might be tempted to try to draft, file, and serve divorce papers or a response on your own. For many people, that’s not a good idea. There are numerous procedural rules that you’ll need to comply with—for example, Florida respondents have a 20-day deadline to file an Answer and Counter-Petition—and you’ll also need to word your submissions in a way that will help you achieve the best possible relief later on.

All of this can be overwhelming for someone who isn’t experienced with the divorce process. Fortunately, the family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., are highly familiar with the applicable deadlines and rules, and can take the steps necessary to protect your interests in court.

Schedule a Consultation

If you’re in Dade City, FL, and you need help either drafting or responding to divorce papers, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll be happy to set up an appointment at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor so that we can sit down with you and discuss the logistics of your case. Once we’ve spoken with you about your circumstances and gotten a handle on any deadlines that may already be pending, we’ll be able to provide you with recommendations that are tailored to your specific needs.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.