Divorce Papers Pasco County FL

Need Help With Divorce Papers in Pasco County, FL?

Picture of a woman taking off her wedding ring as she's signing divorce papers.If you’ve been served with divorce papers and you’re unsure of what to do next, or if you’re thinking of filing for divorce yourself, you can turn to the experienced family lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’re a full-service family law firm proudly serving Pasco County, Florida, and we focus a large portion of our practice on divorces.

What Divorces Often Entail

Filing and serving divorce papers is just the first of many steps that need to be taken before a divorce can be finalized. During your divorce, you’ll likely have to determine how certain assets will be divided between you and your spouse and fight for alimony (or defend yourself if your spouse is seeking an award). Plus, if you and your spouse share children, you’ll also need to:

  • Negotiate child support payments
  • Determine how parental responsibility (custody) will be divided between you
  • Create a time-sharing (visitation) schedule

Our team of knowledgeable family law advocates can help with all of this and more. We even offer collaborative divorce services for clients who are seeking to avoid the time and expense often associated with a traditional divorce.

Find Out More

To learn more about what you can expect to happen once divorce papers are filed and served, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll be happy to arrange a consultation with one of the skilled family attorneys on our team. Our main office is located in New Port Richey—making us an excellent choice for clients in Pasco County, FL—and we also operate a satellite office in Palm Harbor.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.