Family Court Lawyers Clearwater FL

The Family Court Lawyers to Choose for Your Upcoming Case in Clearwater, FL

Picture of a child sitting on a woman's lap, looking at a tablet with her.When you need the services of a family court lawyer in Clearwater, Florida, rely on the team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our skilled attorneys have experience in all facets of family law, regularly handling cases involving divorces, prenuptial agreements, paternity determinations, stepchild and relative adoptions, and injunctions for protection (restraining orders). So, no matter what type of family law issues you’re experiencing, we’ll be able to take the burden off your shoulders and effectively advocate for your interests.

What Makes Our Firm Different?

There’s no doubt about it—the family court lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., stand apart from many of the others in this area. That’s because we offer:

  • Creative problem-solving skills
  • A solutions-oriented approach to representation
  • Extensive experience with collaborative law
  • Zealous courtroom advocacy
  • Impressive responsiveness
  • Compassionate and respectful client interactions

Don’t Wait Any Longer

If you’ve contemplated hiring a family court lawyer, don’t hesitate any longer—contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and schedule an initial consultation. The thought of having to handle family law issues on your own can be incredibly overwhelming, but we’re confident that once you’ve met with one of the attorneys at our firm, you’ll feel much better. We have two offices near Clearwater, FL—one in New Port Richey and another in Palm Harbor—so just let us know which one you’d prefer to travel to for your appointment.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.