Family Court Lawyers New Port Richey FL

The Top Choice for a Family Court Lawyer in New Port Richey, FL

Picture of a father sitting cross-legged on the ground, holding a baby in his lap and kissing the baby's head.When you need a family court lawyer in New Port Richey, Florida, you have quite a few options available to you, but no other firm can compare to the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our firm has earned a reputation for having creative problem-solving skills and providing clients with solutions-oriented representation. While we possess considerable experience with collaborative law—a cost-efficient alternative to traditional litigation—we also have the training needed to aggressively advocate for our clients’ interests in the courtroom.

Taking a Comprehensive Approach to Family Law

The family court lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., devote a significant portion of their practice to divorces. But don’t assume that’s all we do. As a full-service family law firm, we also help clients:

  • Ensure their interests remain protected when signing a prenuptial agreement
  • Establish their parental rights
  • Adopt a stepchild or another family member
  • Deal with the impact that injunctions for protection (restraining orders) have on family court cases

Make an Appointment

Are you ready to discuss your case with a family court lawyer? Then contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and ask to schedule an initial consultation. With our main office located in New Port Richey, FL, we’re perfectly situated to serve the residents of this area. Or, if you tend to be closer to Palm Harbor during the day, we can alternatively meet with you at our satellite office. No matter which location you choose, you can look forward to having all of your concerns addressed.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.