Family Court Lawyers Palm Harbor FL

The Family Court Lawyers Trusted by Clients Across Palm Harbor, FL

Picture of a father holding a baby in the air in front of him.Whenever a family law issue arises, you can turn to the qualified team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our skilled family court lawyers proudly serve clients throughout Palm Harbor, Florida, assisting them with divorces, prenuptial agreements, establishment of paternity, stepchild and relative adoptions, injunctions for protection (restraining orders), and much more.

What Sets Us Apart From Other Family Court Lawyers?

Numerous family law firms serve this area, and yet residents consistently turn to our firm for representation. Why is that? We like to think that it’s our unique approach to representation. We have extensive experience with collaborative law, an alternative to traditional litigation that helps save participants considerable amounts of time and money. With that being said, we also have significant courtroom experience, and we can draw on that background to provide more aggressive representation when needed.

Get Your Questions Answered

Do you have questions for a family court lawyer? If so, don’t wait any longer to get the answers you need—contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and ask to schedule an initial consultation. In addition to our main office in New Port Richey, we maintain a satellite office in Palm Harbor, FL, and we can meet at whichever location is most convenient for you. During your appointment, we’ll ask you about the circumstances of your case and the type of resolution you’d like to achieve, then we’ll provide you with our initial thoughts and take the time to thoroughly answer all of your questions.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.