Family Court New Port Richey FL

Family Court Representation for New Port Richey, FL, Residents

Picture of a mother and father holding their baby while they stand on the beach and look at the water.If you need an attorney to represent you in family court in New Port Richey, Florida, or a nearby community, you can turn to the skilled advocates at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our knowledgeable attorneys proudly serve clients throughout this area.

Why Choose Us for Your Family Court Case?

If you’re involved in a family court matter, you’ll want to hire an attorney who’s highly experienced in that specific area of the law. If you go with a general practice firm that handles all different types of cases—think personal injury, real estate, criminal defense, etc.—you risk ending up with a lawyer who’s never dealt with the issues central to your case.

At the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., that won’t be a concern. We focus exclusively on family law matters, regularly handling:

  • Divorces
  • Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) cases
  • Child support awards
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Paternity lawsuits
  • Relative adoptions
  • Injunctions for protection (restraining orders)

So, when you entrust your case to one of the family court attorneys at our firm, you can rest assured that it will be expertly handled by someone who knows what they’re doing.

Meet With a Family Court Lawyer

If you’d like to know more about our firm and the many family court services we provide for clients in this area, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll be happy to schedule a consultation so that you can discuss your case with a family court attorney at our main office in New Port Richey, FL (or, if you’d prefer, we can also meet at our satellite office in Palm Harbor).

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.