Family Law Attorney Clearwater FL

The Family Law Attorneys to Choose for Your Case in Clearwater, FL

Family Law Attorney Clearwater FLFor years, Clearwater, Florida, residents have been entrusting their family law cases to the experts at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., and you can too. Our family law attorneys have extensive experience in this area of the law—regularly handling cases involving divorce, prenuptial agreements, the establishment of paternity, relative adoptions, and injunctions for protection (restraining orders)—and we have the training and skills needed to provide you with the effective representation you deserve.

How We Stand Apart

You might be looking at the various options available to you and wondering how to choose the firm that will best serve your needs. Consider how much knowledge and experience each team is bringing to the table. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., have devoted their careers to the practice of marital and family law, with Ms. Jefferis even having earned board certification in this area (something that only 4% of Florida attorneys have achieved). Ms. Jefferis has also completed extensive training in collaborative law, and all of the family law attorneys on our team excel at creative problem-solving and solutions-oriented representation.

Don’t Wait Any Longer

If you think you may need the services of a family law attorney, don’t delay—cases can move quickly, and the last thing you want to do is miss an important deadline. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and we’ll be happy to arrange an appointment at a date and time that’s convenient for you. We have offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor, and we proudly serve clients throughout the Clearwater, FL, area.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.