Family Law Attorney Holiday FL

Knowledgeable Family Law Attorneys Serving Clients in Holiday, FL

Picture of a bride and groom holding hands.If you need a family law attorney and you’re in Holiday, Florida, or the surrounding area, turn to the experienced team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’ve earned an outstanding reputation in this community because our lawyers know what they’re doing, work diligently yet efficiently, and always treat clients with the utmost compassion and respect.

Our Practice Areas

At the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., we exclusively handle family law cases, regularly assisting clients with:

  • Divorces
  • Parental responsibility (custody) matters
  • Time-sharing (visitation) disputes
  • Child support negotiations
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Paternity lawsuits
  • Relative and stepparent adoptions
  • Injunctions for protection (restraining orders)

Because our family law attorneys focus their entire practice on this area of the law, you can trust that they’ll provide you with effective and efficient representation. We know the ins and outs of the family court system, and we’ll do whatever we can to help you achieve the best possible results in your case. What’s more, should you have any questions throughout the process, we’ll promptly answer them and ensure that all of your concerns are addressed.

For More Information

If you’d like to know more about our firm and the types of cases we handle, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and schedule a consultation with one of our family law attorneys. Holiday, FL, is located directly between our New Port Richey main office and our Palm Harbor satellite office, so just let us know which location you’d prefer to visit.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.