Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer New Port Richey FL

The Prenuptial Agreement Lawyers to Choose in New Port Richey, FL

Picture of a bridal bouquet and a pair of gold wedding rings.If you’re looking for a qualified prenuptial agreement lawyer in New Port Richey, Florida, your search can end with the team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our firm exclusively handles family law matters, and our attorneys have extensive experience drafting and reviewing prenuptial agreements.

What Is a Prenuptial Agreement?

If you’ve been asked to sign a prenuptial agreement (sometimes referred to as a “premarital agreement”), you may be wondering what it is and how it may affect your rights. The specific terms of these agreements will vary, but generally speaking, a prenuptial agreement is a contract signed before marriage that indicates how assets and debts will be divided in the event of divorce or death. Some prenuptial agreements also specify how alimony will be determined during a potential divorce. An experienced prenuptial agreement lawyer can explain these contracts in greater detail and recommend terms that will help safeguard your assets.

Speak to a Prenup Attorney

Before signing a prenuptial agreement, it’s critical that you have an attorney review it to ensure that your rights are being protected. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today to arrange a consultation with one of the prenuptial agreement lawyers at our New Port Richey, FL, office. If your fiancé(e) has already presented you with an agreement to sign, be sure to bring it with you to the appointment. Or, if you’re interested in having us prepare an agreement for your fiancé(e)’s signature, we can discuss how to move forward with that, too.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.