The Family Law Attorneys to Trust With Your Case in Spring Hill, FL
Whether you need help with a divorce, an adoption, or another type of family law matter, you can turn to the experienced family lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We proudly represent clients from across Spring Hill, Florida.
How Can We Help You?
Our knowledgeable family court lawyers regularly assist clients with cases involving:
- Divorces – From filing divorce papers to dividing assets and negotiating alimony awards, our divorce attorneys do it all. The divorce lawyers at our firm are experienced with Collaborative Divorce and Family Law but also know how to aggressively litigate cases, and we can take whatever approach you’d prefer in your divorce law
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Do you need to petition for parental responsibility? Or do you require assistance negotiating a time-sharing schedule with your child’s other parent? Our child custody lawyers can help.
- Child support – The child support lawyers at our firm can help you fight for a fair and reasonable award.
- Prenuptial agreements – Our prenuptial agreement lawyers regularly draft and review these contracts, helping clients protect themselves financially before entering into marriage.
- Paternity lawsuits – If you’re looking to establish your rights as a father, our paternity lawyers can help.
- Relative adoptions – The process of adopting a stepchild or a relative can be complicated, but we can help guide you through it.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Did you know that an injunction for protection could impact your family court case? We can represent you during your upcoming hearing.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
If you’d like to discuss your case with a family law attorney at our firm, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. Our offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor are just a short drive from Spring Hill, FL.