Experienced Family Law Attorneys Serving Tarpon Springs, FL
When you need a family law attorney in Tarpon Springs, Florida, or the surrounding area, you can confidently turn to the professionals at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. With offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor, our family lawyers proudly represent clients in this community, and we’ll go above and beyond to help you achieve the results you desire in your case.
Handling All Areas of Family Law
If you need help with any of the following issues, our family court lawyers can assist:
- Divorces – Whether you need assistance with divorce papers, the division of assets, an alimony award, or any other aspect of divorce law, you can feel confident entrusting your case to our skilled divorce attorneys. We stand apart from many other local divorce lawyers because we also have experience with the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process as well as serving those with a high net worth.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – The child custody lawyers at our firm can help you petition for parental responsibility and develop a time-sharing schedule.
- Child support – Are you interested in petitioning for a child support award? Or has your child’s other parent filed for relief? You could benefit from the skills and experience offered by our child support lawyers.
- Prenuptial agreements – Has your fiancé(e) asked you to sign a prenuptial agreement? Before doing so, you should have one of our prenuptial agreement lawyers review it to ensure your interests are protected. We can also draft a contract for their signature, if you prefer.
- Paternity lawsuits – Establishing your parental rights can be complicated, but our knowledgeable paternity lawyers can help you navigate the process.
- Relative adoptions – Are you hoping to adopt a stepchild or a relative? Our team can help.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Because injunctions for protection have such an impact on family court cases, we regularly represent clients at these hearings.
Request a Consultation
Would you like to discuss your family court case with one of the knowledgeable advocates at our firm? Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today, and we’ll be happy to set up an appointment with a family law attorney on our team. Tarpon Springs, FL, is located directly between our main office and our satellite office, so just let us know which location you’d prefer to visit.