The Family Law Attorneys Trusted by Clients Throughout Wesley Chapel, FL
Are you searching for the best family lawyer in Wesley Chapel, Florida? You can feel confident hiring the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., to represent you in your case. Our family law attorneys work diligently and always treat clients with the care and respect they deserve.
A Full-Service Family Law Firm
- Divorces – Our divorce attorneys handle all aspects of divorce law, from filing and answering divorce papers to dividing assets and fighting for or against alimony. Our team is also experienced in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process, which sets us apart from many other divorce lawyers in the area.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Do you share one or more children with a former partner? Our child custody lawyers can help you file for parental responsibility and create a time-sharing schedule.
- Child support – Our child support lawyers will advocate on your behalf to help you either petition for an award or defend against one sought by your child’s other parent.
- Prenuptial agreements – If you’re contemplating marriage, it’s smart to have your finances sorted out ahead of time so that your interests will be protected later on, and our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help you accomplish exactly that.
- Paternity lawsuits – The paternity lawyers at our firm take pride in helping fathers establish their rights as parents.
- Relative adoptions – Are you seeking to adopt a stepchild or a relative? The process can be complicated, but we can help.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Considering how much of an impact injunctions for protection can have on family court cases, it’s a good idea to have an attorney on your side. We’ll be happy to represent you at your hearing.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to take the next step with your family court case, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and schedule a consultation. We have two offices located close to Wesley Chapel, FL—one in New Port Richey and another in Palm Harbor—and our family law attorneys can meet you at whichever one you prefer.