Child Support Lawyer Pasco County FL

The Child Support Lawyers to Choose for Your Case in Pasco County, FL

Picture of a miniature house figurine, stacks of coins, and a gavel.Are you planning to file for child support? Or, have you received child support papers in the mail from your child’s other parent? If so, you can rely on the experienced child support lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., to assist with your case. We’re a respected family law firm serving Pasco County, Florida, and we regularly handle child support and parental responsibility (custody) cases.

Why Choose Us?

If you’re facing a child support case, you’re likely worried about your finances. If you’re the parent who will be receiving child support payments, you may be concerned about whether you’ll have enough money to pay for your child’s expenses. And if you’re the parent who will be making child support payments, you might fear that you won’t have enough money left over to pay for your own living expenses.

Either way, the last thing you need right now is a child support lawyer who will take advantage of you and run up an exorbitant bill. Luckily, when you turn to the attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., you can trust that we’ll work efficiently to resolve your case as quickly as we can, without sacrificing the quality of our work.

Request a Consultation

Are you facing an upcoming child support hearing in Pasco County, FL, or a nearby area? Even if you haven’t received court papers yet, it’s a good idea to meet with an attorney now to proactively discuss your options and start forming a case strategy. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today to schedule a consultation with one of the experienced child support lawyers on our team. We’ll be happy to meet with you at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.