Divorce Lawyer Odessa FL

Divorce Lawyers Offering Their Services in Odessa, FL

Picture of a woman taking her wedding ring off because she's getting a divorce.Are you going through a divorce? This process can be incredibly difficult to navigate on your own, so it helps to have a skilled advocate on your side. Fortunately, if you’re in Odessa, Florida, you can rely on the knowledgeable divorce lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Unlike many other local law firms, we focus exclusively on divorce and other areas of family law, and we even have experience with the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process.

How Can Our Divorce Lawyers Help You?

No matter what stage you’re at in your divorce, you can count on our experienced team to guide you through the process and help ensure your interests remain protected. Our divorce attorneys can:

  • Draft and file divorce papers on your behalf
  • Respond to divorce papers filed by your spouse
  • Help divide marital assets
  • Argue for why you’re entitled to an alimony award (or why your spouse shouldn’t receive this type of support)
  • Negotiate the amount of any child support payments
  • Advocate for parental responsibility (custody)
  • Develop a time-sharing (visitation) schedule

For More Information

If you’d like to know more about the services that our divorce lawyers provide for clients in Odessa, FL, and the surrounding area, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll gladly set up an initial consultation at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor. Once we’ve learned about your case, we’ll be able to recommend the strategy that’s best suited to your specific needs.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.