Family Court Lawyers Pasco County FL

The Family Court Lawyers Trusted by Clients Throughout Pasco County, FL

Picture of a groom placing a ring onto a bride's finger.Are you searching for a reliable family court lawyer in Pasco County, Florida? If so, look no further than the experienced team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. The attorneys at our firm excel at creative problem-solving and solutions-oriented representation, providing clients with the knowledgeable and compassionate advocacy they deserve.

Our Services

Are you looking for a way to protect your financial interests as you prepare for your upcoming wedding? Maybe you and your spouse have decided to end your marriage, but you’re hoping to maintain an amicable relationship for your children’s sake. Or perhaps you’ve been in your stepchild’s life for a number of years and want to finally make your parent-child relationship official in the eyes of the law.

No matter what your legal needs may be, we can provide the assistance you require. Our family court lawyers regularly assist clients with:

  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Divorce
  • Stepparent and relative adoptions
  • Establishment of paternity
  • Injunctions for protection (restraining orders)

Get Started Today

Don’t wait any longer to get the legal help you need—contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and request a consultation with one of the family court lawyers at our firm. We can meet at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor, so just let us know which location is better for you. Once we’ve learned about your circumstances and the results you’re trying to achieve, we’ll provide you with customized recommendations and answer any questions you may have. We proudly serve clients from across Pasco County, FL, and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your case.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.