Family Court Palm Harbor FL

Assisting Clients With Family Court Cases in Palm Harbor, FL

Picture of a mother and father tickling their daughter while everyone laughs.The skilled attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A.—one of the premier family law firms serving the Palm Harbor, Florida, community—are pleased to represent clients at their family court appearances. Whether you’re involved in a divorce, a dispute over child support, or something else entirely, you can count on us to zealously advocate for your interests and help you achieve the best possible results.

Our Family Court Services

At the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., we focus our practice exclusively on family law matters. As such, we’ve gained experience handling just about every type of family court case, including those involving:

  • Divorce
  • Injunctions for protection (restraining orders)
  • Parental responsibility (child custody)
  • Paternity
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Relative adoptions
  • Time-sharing (visitation)

Discuss Your Options With a Family Court Lawyer

Are you ready to take the next step forward with your family court case? Then don’t delay—contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and request a consultation at our Palm Harbor, FL, satellite office (or our main office in New Port Richey, if you’d prefer). One of the family court attorneys at our firm will sit down with you, ask about the facts of your case and what you’re hoping to achieve, and provide you with legal advice that’s tailored to your specific circumstances. And if you’ve received any paperwork from the court or another attorney, be sure to bring it to your appointment so that we can take a look at it.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.