Family Court Pasco County FL

Family Court Representation for Clients Across Pasco County, FL

Picture of a mother, father, and their two children walking along the beach.Are you going through a divorce? Do you need to take your child’s other parent to family court (or defend yourself at court) over issues relating to parental responsibility (custody), time-sharing (visitation), or child support? Or, are you a father who’s seeking to establish his paternity rights?

If you have found yourself in any of these situations, you can count on the experienced family court attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., to help you with your case. Proudly serving clients in Pasco County, Florida, we handle all of the types of cases mentioned above, as well as prenuptial agreements, relative adoptions, and injunctions for protection (restraining orders).

The Family Court Lawyers to Trust With Your Case

When you partner with the attorneys at our firm for your family court case, you can expect that we’ll:

  • Work diligently to help you achieve the results you desire
  • Be as efficient as possible, never taking advantage of your time or money
  • Regularly communicate any updates to you and answer all your questions
  • Treat you with compassion and respect

Schedule an Initial Consultation

Would you like to speak to a family court attorney about your upcoming case? If so, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today, and one of our friendly team members will arrange a time for you to come in. Our main office is located in New Port Richey—making us an outstanding option for residents of Pasco County, FL—and clients also have the option of meeting at our satellite location in Palm Harbor.

The divorce and Family Law Attorneys at The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis provide services in the following counties: Pasco County, Pinellas County, Hernando County and Hillsborough County. Let us help you today!

How Can We Help You

Need legal representation? Fill in our contact form with some information about your case/concern. One of our representatives will respond to you shortly.