Family Law Attorneys With a Stellar Reputation in Westchase, FL
Do you need a family lawyer in Westchase, Florida? Your search can end with the knowledgeable advocates at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., one of the area’s premier family law firms.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle?
Exclusively focusing on family law matters, our family court lawyers regularly assist clients with:
- Divorces – We devote a large portion of our practice to divorce law, regularly preparing divorce papers, debating asset divisions, and negotiating alimony awards. Our divorce attorneys are highly experienced in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process., and serving those with high net worths. But rest assured that if you want to litigate your case, our divorce lawyers know how to handle themselves in a courtroom. We also specialize in late in life divorces.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Are you having a difficult time creating a time-sharing schedule with your child’s other parent? Or do you need to petition for parental responsibility? Our child custody lawyers can walk you through the necessary steps.
- Child support – When it comes time to determine child support obligations, our child support lawyers will be there to advocate for you.
- Prenuptial agreements – Highly experienced in this area of the law, our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help you take the steps needed to safeguard your finances prior to marriage.
- Paternity lawsuits – Fathers looking to establish their parental rights can rely on our paternity lawyers for legal representation.
- Relative adoptions – Whether you’re looking to adopt a stepchild, a niece or nephew, a grandchild, or another relative, we can assist you.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Are you concerned about the effect that an injunction for protection might have on your family court case? Discuss your options with one of the lawyers at our firm.
Get the Legal Help You Need
The first step toward achieving the relief you desire is attending an initial consultation with a family law attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today, and we’ll arrange an appointment at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor, both of which are located close to Westchase, FL.