Family Law Attorneys Skillfully Representing Clients in Brooksville, FL
If you need a family lawyer in Brooksville, Florida, look no further than the team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’ve earned an impressive reputation for our diligent work ethic and compassionate approach, and you can trust that we’ll provide you with the same great level of service that we’ve come to be known for.
Exclusively Handling Family Law Matters
- Divorces – Whether you’re concerned about filing divorce papers, dividing assets, seeking alimony, or any other aspect of divorce law, our divorce attorneys can help. The divorce lawyers on our team even have extensive experience with late-in-life-divorces, as well as the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Our child custody lawyers regularly help clients petition for parental responsibility and draft time-sharing schedules, and we can do the same for you.
- Child support – Whether you’re receiving it or paying it, child support can significantly impact your finances, so it’s important to have an experienced child support lawyer on your side.
- Prenuptial agreements – Are you interested in having your fiancé(e) sign a prenuptial agreement? Or has your partner presented you with one of these contracts? Our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help ensure your interests remain protected.
- Paternity lawsuits – Did you know that in Florida, fathers who want to legally enforce their parental rights have to take affirmative steps to do so when a child is born out of wedlock? Our paternity lawyers can guide you through the required process.
- Relative adoptions – Our team has helped countless clients adopt stepchildren and other relatives.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Because injunctions for protection can have such a tremendous impact on family court cases, it’s important that you have legal representation.
Discuss Your Case With a Lawyer
Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today to schedule a consultation with one of our firm’s family law attorneys. With offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor, we’re a great option for residents of Brooksville, FL.