Choose Our Team of Family Law Attorneys for Your Case in Holiday, FL
When you need a family lawyer in Holiday, Florida, turn to the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. We’ll draw on our extensive experience and creative problem-solving skills to provide you with top-notch representation.
A Full-Service Family Law Firm
We do it all—from prenuptial agreements to adoptions and everything in between. Our family court attorneys have experience handling:
- Divorces – When you hire us to represent you in a divorce law matter, you can expect that our divorce attorneys will walk you through every step, start to finish—that includes filing or responding to divorce papers, negotiating how to divide assets, fighting for or defending against an alimony award, and much more. Our divorce lawyers have extensive courtroom experience but have also been trained in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – The child custody lawyers at our firm regularly help clients petition for parental responsibility and develop time-sharing schedules.
- Child support – Our child support lawyers understand how much of an impact these awards can have on clients’ finances, so you can trust that we’ll go above and beyond to help you achieve the best possible resolution.
- Prenuptial agreements – As you enter into marriage, it’s important to protect yourself financially, and you can count on our prenuptial agreement lawyers to help you do so.
- Paternity lawsuits – If you need to establish your rights as a father, our paternity lawyers can help you work toward that goal.
- Relative adoptions – You can rely on our professionals to help you navigate the often-complicated process to adopt a relative or a stepchild.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Given that an injunction for protection could impact your family court case, it’s important to discuss the potential ramifications with a qualified attorney before your next hearing.
Attend an Initial Consultation
Take the first step with your case and contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll gladly arrange a consultation with a family law attorney at either of our offices—Holiday, FL, is nestled directly between our main location in New Port Richey and our satellite location in Palm Harbor.