Family Law Attorneys Proudly Serving Clients in Odessa, FL
Do you need a family lawyer? Given our reputation for effective advocacy and compassionate representation, it’s no wonder why Odessa, Florida, residents consistently turn to the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A.
Our Practice Areas
At the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., we take pride in being a full-service family law firm. Our family court lawyers can assist you with:
- Divorces – Do you want a divorce lawyer who’s trained in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process? Or one with impressive litigation skills? You’ll receive all that and more from the divorce attorneys at our firm. We’re experienced with all aspects of divorce law, including late in life divorces, and can draft divorce papers, help you divide your assets, fight for (or against) alimony, and much more.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Whether petitioning for parental responsibility or creating a time-sharing schedule, our child custody lawyers can help you achieve the best possible results in your case.
- Child support – Are you seeking child support? Or do you need to respond to a petition filed by your child’s other parent? You can rely on our child support lawyers to supply the first-rate representation you deserve.
- Prenuptial agreements – Whether you’re drafting your own contract or signing one prepared by your fiancé(e)’s attorney, you need to safeguard your finances, and our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help you do exactly that.
- Paternity lawsuits – Our paternity lawyers have extensive experience helping fathers file notices with Florida’s Putative Father Registry so that they can commence paternity actions.
- Relative adoptions – When it comes time for you to adopt a stepchild or a relative, our skilled advocates can help.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Our team regularly counsels clients on the potential impact of injunctions for protection on family court cases.
Now’s the Time to Hire a Lawyer
These cases often involve fast turnaround times, so it’s important to speak to a family law attorney as soon as possible. If you’re in Odessa, FL, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today, and we’ll schedule a consultation at our main office in New Port Richey or our satellite office in Palm Harbor.