Family Law Attorneys Proudly Serving Trinity, FL, Residents
Are you involved in a family court case? If so, you need the help of an experienced family law attorney. Fortunately, if you’re in Trinity, Florida, or the surrounding area, you can rely on the skilled family lawyers at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A.
Our Practice Areas
The family court lawyers at our law firm can skillfully assist you with:
- Divorces – Focusing a large portion of our practice on divorce law, we can help you file or respond to divorce papers, divide your assets, and fight for or against an alimony award. Our divorce attorneys are highly experienced in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law But rest assured that if you decide to litigate your case, our divorce lawyers can zealously represent you at court. We also have experience representing those with a high net worth.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Our child custody lawyers can help demonstrate why you should have parental responsibility. We can also assist you with negotiating a time-sharing schedule.
- Child support – Whether you’re seeking an award or defending against one sought by your child’s other parent, our child support lawyers can help.
- Prenuptial agreements – Our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help protect your interests by either drafting a contract for your significant other to sign or reviewing one that they provided to you.
- Paternity lawsuits – Our paternity lawyers help fathers establish their parental rights.
- Relative adoptions – If you’re hoping to adopt a relative or a stepchild, we can guide you through the process.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – We can represent you at your hearing and counsel you on the impact that an injunction for protection might have on your family court case.
Attend a Consultation
If you’re in Trinity, FL, and the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., sounds like the right firm for your needs, contact us today. We’ll gladly set up a consultation at one of our offices (in either New Port Richey or Palm Harbor) so that you can discuss your case with a family law attorney on our team.