The Family Law Attorneys to Hire for Your Case in Clearwater, FL
Clearwater, Florida, residents consistently turn to the family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., for help with their family court cases, and it’s no wonder why. Our family lawyers have earned a stellar reputation for their impressive knowledge and outstanding work ethic, and you can count on them to provide you with the same great level of service. Plus, we have offices in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor, so we’re a convenient choice for those who live in this area.
Our Service Offerings
The family court lawyers at our firm are highly experienced in this area of the law and can assist client with:
- Divorces – Divorce law is a main focus at our firm, so you can rest easy knowing that our divorce attorneys have extensive experience with divorce papers, asset division, alimony, and much more. Our firm also stands apart from competitors because our divorce lawyers are experienced in the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – If you’re fighting for parental responsibility or trying to create a time-sharing schedule, our child custody lawyers can guide you through the process.
- Child support – Whether you’re paying it or receiving it, child support can have a tremendous impact on your finances, so it’s important to have an experienced child support lawyer on your side.
- Prenuptial agreements – By drafting a contract or reviewing one provided by your fiancé(e), our prenuptial agreement lawyers can help safeguard your finances.
- Paternity lawsuits – Our paternity lawyers can guide you through the steps needed to establish your rights as a parent.
- Relative adoptions – If you’re seeking to adopt a stepchild or a relative, we can help you work toward that goal.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – If you have an upcoming hearing for an injunction for protection, we can represent you. We can also advise you on the impact it might have on your family court case.
Don’t Wait to Get the Help You Need
These types of cases often have numerous deadlines to comply with, so it’s important to meet with a family law attorney as soon as possible. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today, and we’ll schedule a consultation at a date and time that works for you. Our satellite office is a great option for residents of Clearwater, FL, but let us know which location you’d prefer to visit.