Family Law Attorneys Representing Clients in Dade City, FL
Do you need a family law attorney in Dade City, Florida? You can turn to the experienced professionals at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Based in New Port Richey, and with a satellite office in Palm Harbor, our family lawyers proudly serve residents of your area.
A Full-Service Family Law Firm
Whether you’re getting a divorce or filing for child support, we can help. Our family court lawyers regularly handle:
- Divorces – You can rely on our divorce lawyers to walk you through all the necessary steps, from filing and serving divorce papers to dividing assets and petitioning for alimony. We’re one of the area’s premier divorce law firms, and our divorce attorneys even have experience with the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process, as well as late-in-life divorces.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Petitioning for parental responsibility and developing a time-sharing schedule can be complicated, but our child custody lawyers have the skills and experience needed to help you achieve the best possible results.
- Child support – Whether you’re requesting child support or contesting an award sought by your child’s other parent, the child support lawyers at our firm can provide the assistance you need.
- Prenuptial agreements – Having a prenuptial agreement in place can help protect your finances as you enter into marriage. Luckily, our prenuptial agreement lawyers have experience both drafting and reviewing these contracts.
- Paternity lawsuits – Establishing your rights as a parent is easier when you have one of our paternity lawyers on your side.
- Relative adoptions – You can count on our skilled professionals to assist you with a stepchild or relative adoption.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Given the impact that an injunction for protection might have on your family court case, you should consider having us represent you at your hearing.
Attend a Consultation
Family court cases can be confusing to navigate on your own, but the family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at either of our offices. We proudly serve the Dade City, FL, community, and we look forward to meeting with you.