Family Law Attorneys With a Satellite Office in Palm Harbor, FL
Do you need help with a divorce, child support, or any other family court matter? The family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., are the ideal choice for residents of Palm Harbor, Florida, as we have a satellite office conveniently located at 3060 Alternate 19. The skilled family lawyers on our team will use creative problem-solving techniques to help you achieve the best possible results in your case.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
- Divorces – Highly experienced in all aspects of divorce law, including late-in-life divorces, our skilled divorce attorneys can walk you through every step of the process. From filing and responding to divorce papers, protecting your high net worth, to dividing assets and fighting for (or against) alimony, we do it all. Our divorce lawyers even have experience with the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – If you’re interested in seeking parental responsibility, our child custody lawyers can help. We can also negotiate a time-sharing schedule with your child’s other parent.
- Child support – Our child support lawyers understand the ins and outs of petitioning for a child support award (or defending against one sought by your child’s other parent).
- Prenuptial agreements – Before entering into marriage, it’s important to take the steps needed to protect your finances, and our prenuptial agreement lawyers can assist you with that.
- Paternity lawsuits – If you’re seeking to establish your parental rights, our paternity lawyers can walk you through the process.
- Relative adoptions – We are highly experienced with the adoption process for stepchildren and relatives.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Did you know that an injunction for protection could influence the outcome of your family court case? We can represent you at your hearing.
Get the Legal Help You Need
No matter what type of family court case you’re involved in, one of the best things you can do is speak to an experienced family law attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today and we’ll gladly arrange a time for you to attend a consultation at our Palm Harbor, FL, satellite office (or, if you’d prefer, our main office).