The Family Law Attorneys Chosen by Clients Across Pasco County, FL
If you need a family law attorney in Pasco County, Florida, or a nearby area, choose the experienced team at the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A. Our family lawyers excel at creative problem-solving and draw on those skills to provide clients with solutions-oriented representation.
- Divorces – We devote a large portion of our practice to divorce law. From filing divorce papers to dividing assets and fighting for or against alimony, our divorce lawyers do it all. Notably, our divorce attorneys have extensive experience with the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process as well as serving those with high net worths.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Our child custody lawyers can help you petition for parental responsibility and develop a time-sharing schedule.
- Child support – The child support lawyers on our team can help you fight for a child support award (or defend against an award sought by your child’s other parent).
- Prenuptial agreements – If you need a prenuptial agreement drafted, we can handle that for you. Or, if your significant other has presented you with a draft to sign, our prenuptial agreement lawyers can review it and help ensure your interests are protected.
- Paternity lawsuits – If you need to establish your rights as a father, our paternity lawyers can walk you through the process.
- Relative adoptions – We can help you navigate through the steps needed to adopt a stepchild or relative.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – Injunctions for protection can significantly impact family court cases, so we can represent you at your hearing and provide you with helpful advice.
For More Information
If you’re involved in a family court matter in Pasco County, FL, or a nearby area, get the help you need by contacting the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll be happy to schedule a consultation for you at either of our offices—we have locations in New Port Richey and Palm Harbor—so that you can discuss your case with one of the family law attorneys on our team.