Skilled Family Law Attorneys Based in New Port Richey, FL
If you’re looking for a family law attorney that’s located close to New Port Richey, Florida, you’ve come to the right place. The Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., has its main office conveniently located at 8138 Massachusetts Avenue, and our experienced family lawyers proudly represent clients from throughout the area.
How Can We Assist You?
Our family court lawyers focus their practice on this area of the law and can help you with:
- Divorces – Whether you’ve received divorce papers or are simply considering a dissolution, our divorce lawyers can help. Our divorce attorneys are experienced in all aspects of divorce law, including the division of assets as well as alimony, and they can even guide you through the Collaborative Divorce and Family Law process if you choose to go this route.
- Parental responsibility (child custody) and time-sharing (visitation) – Our child custody lawyers have the skills needed to petition for parental responsibility and create a time-sharing schedule.
- Child support – Whether you’re seeking a child support award or defending against one sought by your child’s other parent, our child support lawyers can assist.
- Prenuptial agreements – Our prenuptial agreement lawyers can prepare a contract for your future spouse to sign or review one that their attorney drafted for your signature.
- Paternity lawsuits – The paternity lawyers at our firm can help you establish your parental rights.
- Relative adoptions – Our team can help you adopt a stepchild or another relative.
- Injunctions for protection (restraining orders) – An injunction for protection can significantly impact your family court case, so it’s important to have one of our attorneys on your side.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’d like to speak to a family law attorney at our firm, contact the Law Offices of Audrey A. Jefferis, P.A., today. We’ll be happy to set up a consultation at our New Port Richey, FL, office (or our satellite location) to discuss your family court case and provide you with personalized advice about how to move forward.